Project Management Certification has shaped thousands of professionals globally and is a workforce skill in high demand.
- Do you wish to learn and practice project management best practices?
- Do you wish to have a balanced professional and personal life?
- Would you like to have better buy-in from your subordinates?
- Do you want to manage your stakeholders professionally?
- Do you feel you are managed by others?
- Do you aspire to get higher responsibility with larger assignments?
- Do you want to be PMP® Certified ?
Project Management Professional Prep Workshop
Framework: PMBOK5 edition,
PDU: 35 Contact Hours PDU
Trainer: PMP Certified with 20+years of Industry Experience (Trained 400+ PMP aspirants)
- PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry recognized certification for project managers.Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience,education and competency to lead and direct projects.
- The PMP recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams. If you are an experienced project manager looking to solidify your skills,stand out to employers and maximize your earning potential, the PMP credential is the right choice for you.
PMP Workshop Contents Outline:
The program covers the 5 process groups areas across all the 47 knowledge areas of the Project Management Body of Knowledge 5th Edition (PMBOK®Guide) viz., Initiating, Planning, Executing, Controlling and Closing. Knowledge learned in this program can lead to Project Management Professional (PMP®)certification from the Project Management Institute.
- Introduction to PMI and PMP Certification
- The Framework- Project Environment, Project Lifecycle phase
- Process Groups and Knowledge Areas,
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- PMP Sample Test
- Guidelines for preparing PMP Certification Exam
Who Should Attend ?
- Project managers
- Asst Project managers
- Project coordinators
- Project leaders
- Senior project managers
- Team leaders
- Product / Program Managers
- Project Sponsors
- Project team members seeking the PMP certification.
Here are the requirements for applying for the PMP Certification Exam:
For a person having a bachelor degree or equivalent university degree,
- Minimum of 4500 hours of project experience or Minimum of 3 years of project experience
- Minimum of 7500 hours of project experience or Minimum of 5 years of project experience.
Why PMP Training from Delight Learning is delighting?
- Industry Experienced Faculty with 20 years of Experience, Trained 400 + PMP aspirants
- Best quality course
- High quality, comprehensive classroom study materials
- PDUs with the classroom course
- Assistance in filling PMI application form
- Valuable exam taking tips
- Work experience calculator
- 14 / 30 days access to online PMP exam preparation course which includes:
- 2 Full Simulated Tests (200 Qs, 4 hrs)
- 58 Engaging Videos (4+ hrs)
- Audio/Visual Podcasts
- Chapter Tests (800+ Qs)
- Our Trainer emphasizes more on Concepts Understanding with Real World examples than just presentations alone which makes learning easy. We prefer to work with smaller batch size to have focused attention to every participant.
He is a seasoned leader, trainer and consultant having 20+ years of rich industry experience. With a strong background of engineering and management, he is PMP, Certified Scrum Master and ICAgile Certified Professional. He has demonstrated Leadership & Success in Creating, Mentoring, Developing & Transforming a Service Organization with proven track record of leading cross-functional Projects from conception to execution to Operations Excellence. He has been recognized for distinguished results in Large Projects Planning, Execution & Implementation, Effective Process Re-engineering, Business Intelligence, Optimizing Risk, Quality & Service Management (Delivery, Quality) and Customer Delight & Cost Effectiveness. He had delivered various projects of different scale and magnitude on time and with quality. He has rich & diverse experience in delivering projects to a variety of audiences which helps him in resolve complex problems/concepts in a clear and understandable way. As a project management consultant, He works closely with senior management to identify gaps, suggest roadmap and drive implementation of best practices project Management solutions to achieve organizational goals.
He had worked with Multiple Corporates like Lenovo, Toshiba, LG Electronics, Hughes & HCL; Managing Operations across Pan India and selected South East Asian countries and closely working with Manufacturing Facilities. He had bench marked and visited Organizations in Japan, China, India, Malaysia and Singapore for Best Practices in Manufacturing, Product Support, Software, Marketing, Business Operations, Contact Center, CRM, Warehousing, Service Operations, Projects, Forward and Reverse Logistics etc.
He carries passion for training, coaching, mentoring & consultancy. He had been delivering various training programs on PMP, Scrum, Agile, Communications, Team Building, Partner’s development, Customer handling, Customer service & Contact centre to name a few. His enthusiasm and passion gives him remarkable ability in delivering interesting and effective programs. His programs are noted for being fun, interactive, energizing, and their hands-on approach. He delivers engaging and interactive classroom and live online trainings.
He puts a lot of emphasis on participant-centred learning and empowers learners by developing both their generic and subject-specific skills by ensuring a bidirectional communication during his training/consulting interventions.