- One year membership of Scrum Alliance.
- Classroom Training 3 days or Blended Program [2 days of classroom + 8 hours of online]
Who Should Attend
Team involved in project management, product management, system and solution design and architect and any body from below roles
- Agile Project Managers
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
- Scrum Team Members
- Project Sponsors
- Project Planners
- Quality Testing and Quality Assurance members
- Agile Developers / Programmers
- Project Controller
PMI-ACP Eligibility Criterion
General Project Experience : For individuals with PMP® certification, general project management experience is not required else you are required to have 2000 hours project experience.
Agile Project Experience: 1500 hours of experience working on agile projects.
- Agile Framework – Introduction to Agile, Agile principles and values
- Introduction of Scrum – Getting to know Scrum, Scrum roles, ceremonies, artifacts.
- User Stories – What are user stories and how to write a good user story?
- Agile Estimation – Learn how best to estimate project work, agile sizing and estimation techniques.
- Value Based Prioritization
- Agile Planning – Planning-release and iteration; velocity estimates.
- Agile Monitoring – Know about release and iteration level monitoring of agile projects.
- Retrospective – Understand deeply how and when retrospective should be used.
- Extreme Programming – Extreme programming values, practices.
- Lean – Lean principles, lean tools
- Soft Skills and Communication Skills – How effective agile communication for team and project? Discusses abut team and conflict management using power of listening, interpersonal skills and effective communication.
- Risk Management – Risk Management, risk response strategies.