Certified Scrum Product Owner® professionals have been taught the Scrum terminology, practices, and principles that enable them to fulfill the role of Product Owner on a Scrum team. CSPOs are typically the individuals who are closest to the “business side” of the project. They are charged by the organization to “get the product out” and are expected to do the best possible job of satisfying all the stakeholders. CSPOs maintain the product backlog and ensure that everyone knows the priorities. Taking the CSPO course is the first step on your path of becoming more Agile.
What are the benefits of a Scrum Product Owner certification?
By earning a Certified Scrum Product Owner® certification you:
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the Certified Scrum Product Owner’s role from the best minds in Scrum.
- Demonstrate to employers and peers your attainment of core Scrum knowledge.
- Expand your career opportunities by staying relevant and marketable across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices.
- Engage with a community of recognized Scrum experts who are committed to continuous improvement.
As a CSPO, you will be able to fulfill the role of Product Owner on a Scrum team. You will also gain access to local user groups, online social networks, and other exclusive resources for CSPOs. In addition, CSPOs receive a profile page on the Scrum Alliance website and will have access to a specially designed logo to highlight their credentials.
Requirements for Scrum Product Owner certification
The first step toward your CSPO is familiarizing yourself with Scrum. Then attend a two-day CSPO course taught by a CST (Certified Scrum Trainer). This course will help you understand how Scrum works by focusing on your role as the Product Owner, or customer, for a Scrum team. Topics that are covered include managing stakeholders, ROI, backlog grooming, creating effective user stories, acceptance criteria for user stories, and defining “Done.”
When the capabilities of the Product Owner are optimized, an Agile team will experience immediate benefits that lead to improved effectiveness and customer satisfaction as well as increased return on investment (ROI).
- Boost Product Owner capabilities
• Optimize Agile teams
• Increase Scrum functionality
• Enhance planning and scheduling
• Gain practical, proven techniques
• Improve estimating skills and results
• Maximize delivery capabilities
• Reduce risk
• Improve ROI
• Leverage proven experience
• Obtain thought-leader guidance and insight
Who Should Attend:
Product owners, product management, business analysts, ScrumMasters, executive management, stakeholders
• Scrum overview
• Roles and responsibilities
• The Product Backlog
• User stories
• Estimation and prioritization
• Acceptance criteria
• Working with teams
• Release planning and tracking
• External relationships
• Metrics and reporting
Fee Details: Rs. 29,500 +12.36% Service Tax for Per Participant.